Wednesday 17 December 2014

Laura Marling Announces New Album 'Short Movie'

I'm not the kind of blogger to do news items, or to post the instant I hear something new. However, such is my love for Laura Marling's astounding talent that I am here breaking this pact.

Ever since hearing her debut 'Alas, I Cannot Swim' in 2008 I was hooked on her mature and beautiful songwriting style lathered in smokey vocals. Well, 6 years later with a Brit Award win and 3 Mercury nominations she has announced the follow-up to 2013's 'Once I Was an Eagle'.

'Short Movie' will be released on March 23rd via Virgin EMI, and it's title track has been unveiled through an engrossing animated video directed by Art & Graft.

Check out the tracklist and video below, via DIY Mag.

"It's a short fucking movie, man. I know, I won't try to take it slow"


Short Movie:
01 Warrior
02 False Hope
03 I Feel Your Love
04 Walk Alone
05 Strange
06 Don't Let Me Bring You Down
07 Easy
08 Gurdjieff's Daughter
09 Divine
10 How Can I
11 Howl At the Moon
12 Short Movie
13 Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment